Wednesday, October 27, 2010

COUGH-Ritual Abuse


Cant wait to have this in my hands, One of my fav. modern doom bands right now. From the clips I heard you can expect something a little more fresh from Cough as I've heard some tasteful "singing" going on in this release. Available many places (VINYL/CD) but RELAPSE is who released this one. Congrats to these dudes on that recent signing on their upcoming U.S. tour coming to a city near you, and lucky me because my band AMAROK will have the pleasure to play 3 west coast dates with these guys coming up late November/December. Go check the tour dates. IF you come out to the Chico, Portland or Seattle shows be sure to come say whats up and tell me you read Obsidian Grave!!! Meanwhile, go order the new Cough album, find some freshly harvested herbs (pref. some Californian ones!)
SMOKE UP and TUNE DOWN!!!!!!
.






1 comment:

SpeedWolf said...

seriously check this out