Wednesday, October 27, 2010

AMAROK- s/t


So... yes this is my band but i gotta take advantage of the readers I have here and promote my band!
This is our first proper release (self released) that comes in a digipack CD case with 3 Doom influenced tracks clocking in at almost an hour.Killer Artwork was done by my fellow friend and 1 of two Guitarists (me on the other one.. ha!) Jeremy Golden. Go give us a listen and tell us what you think. If you're interested in ordering a copy they are 10$ shipping incl. and you can contact the band at Amarokdoom@gmail.com or simply leave a comment here on the blog (no one ever does, and i think you readers should comment more because it lets me know that what I'm doing is of some sort of worthwhile).Record Labels, distros please get in touch if you would be at all interested in releasing this album because we are looking to get it released either here in the U.S. or over seas...

6 comments:

SpeedWolf said...

hm....

Brandon said...

lets see if my comments work now

Brandon said...

Yeah they seem to work now

SpeedWolf said...

yess they work!!!

Loomis said...

Hey! Those are my hands!!! Gimmie back my hands, Amarok

Krumbled Kookie said...

Dude, this sounds siiiickkk... gotta get one. I'm emailing you now.

Gonna give the album a post on HSS too. You should have emailed me about this, I would have posted it sooner.